Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Elders Diary

Born to Doctor-teacher parents, I studied in Ruia College, before getting my MS in Marine Science in 1989. I then went on to get another MS in Thyroid Hormone research from Texas A&M in 1994. I work as a Project Manager and have worked with BPOs like Zenta, Retail houses like CK and FCUK, and then with the construction house- Hirco.

I enjoy teaching- and from teaching Freshmen Biology  for three years in the US to conducting ‘Safe Riding Courses’ to Harley Davidson owners- I have decided to write to educate the people who are most affected by health and other topics- the middle aged women and men who are going to land in the health trap, and the elderly who are already there in the affliction bucket- but have no one to educate them- save the visit to the doctor. My writing endeavours to educate the elderly and to influence the middle aged millennia to age gracefully.


All writings to this effort are going to form a part of ‘The Elders Diary.'

Part 1, the article on Diabetes is already published on this blog


http://therealslimkd.blogspot.in/2015/08/how-to-avoid-diabetes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment